Discrimination is Against the Law
Geist Oral & Facial Surgery complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender.
Geist Oral & Facial Surgery does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender.
Geist Oral & Facial Surgery
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Jennifer, Practice Manager, at 317-823-4260.
If you believe that Geist Oral & Facial Surgery has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender, you can file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
We will take reasonable steps to provide free-of-charge language assistance services to people who speak languages we are likely to hear in our practice and who don’t speak English well enough to talk to us about the care we are providing.