Greetings Fellow Colleagues!
Geist Oral & Facial Surgery is proud to sponsor InDent, one of Indy’s newest study clubs! The mission of the InDent Study Club is to provide an opportunity for the exchange of information among colleagues, which will lead to an elevation in the knowledge and skill of the art and science of dentistry.
Please take a moment to consider the advantages of our local study club:
- Interaction with other practitioners in a relaxed, open forum, with round-table discussions
- Increased clinical knowledge and skills
- Development of a network of trusted professionals
- Current information on new products and procedures
- CE Credits provided by the Indiana State Board of Dentistry through IPLA (Indiana Professional Licensing Agency)
- Monthly meetings from September through May
- Nationally and locally-renowned presenters
- A wide variety of meeting topics, including clinical techniques, practice management, treatment planning and more.
- Limited membership
- Reasonable annual dues
- Staff and spouse inclusion opportunities at special events
- Advisory Board of specialists available to all members
- Generous commercial support and sponsorships, which allows access to the highest quality educators and speakers
InDent Study Club is now accepting applications for new members for the upcoming membership year. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:
Patti Troutman, Study Club Administrator/Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (317) 823-4260
Christopher Burns, D.D.S., Executive Director/ President